Saturday 12 May 2012

Healthy Stylist: Diet Coke Makes You Fat!

Not anymore!

 If like me you thought you were making the healthier choice when you were slurping down that diet fizz then think again.

Over the years I've ignored the stories on how bad diet drinks are for me.

I've pretty much been on and off a diet for the last couple of years and believed I deserved my sweet treat in the form of sweented soda.

But what I didn't realise was that I was actually making dieting more difficult for myself by guzzling the cola.



The penny finally dropped.


Diet Coke may be free of calories but not free of consequences which come in the form of diabetes, weight gain, a fat tummy, headaches and worst of all cancer- all caused by evil sweetners.

Over the past couple of weeks whilst I've been treating my body to a pretty Clean & Lean approach to food (I will cover this next week) and I'd successfully managed to cut my intake of  fizz down to just three glasses over this period.

This week I've decided I'm going to cut my biggest vice out altogether.

Do you think I can do it?

Need more persuasion? Then read this article to see what a threat Diet Coke has on your health and your waistline.


No comments:

Post a Comment