Friday 27 April 2012

Hungry Stylist: Power Breakfast

 I've tried enough fad diets to know that they're depressing and never have long-lasting results.

So now, when I want to give my diet a kick up the wobbly booty I eat sensible, healthy food.

This week I've been spoiling my body with this delicious, easy and healthy breakfast.

At 230 calories you can't really knock it.

Yes that is hot water with lemon. And yes I am a health geek.

There I said it.

Stylish Spinach Scrambled eggs with Portobello mushroom

Ingredients
1 Portobello mushroom, chopped
1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
Handful of spinach
2 free range eggs

Instructions
1. Pop the coconut oil into a non-stick pan. Add the chopped up mushroom and spinach.
2. Whisk eggs, add S&P
3. Slide into the pan and scramble.
4. If you're a carb fiend then add a slice of wholemeal toast with a slick of organic butter or coconut butter.


No comments:

Post a Comment