Tuesday 24 April 2012

In Oxford I mostly...

...ate dessert first.
Baklava at La Croissanterie

....tried (my very hardest) to enjoy an Indian art exhibition.

Visions of Mughal India at Ashmolean Musuem
The boyfriend was in his element, I was not.

However, I could appreciate the colour, texture and teeny tiny details in the paintings that were produced, like a zillion years ago.


... fed my face with good Italian food.

Jamie's Italian on George St

We drank Prosecco and house wine out of cartons.

We ate prosciutto ham, pear and rocket salad followed by garlicky prawn linguine (me) and lamb meatball pappardelle (him).

We stank of garlic.


.... fitted in like a student, in a shirt dress and tweed coat.


Coat: New Look,  Shirt dress: £30 River Island, Boots: Schuh, Sunglasses: £120 Rayban, Scarf £6 Primark


.... got wet in April showers, ate more, drank more and left Oxford happy and sleepy.


Next stop Cambridge.


You can copy my day here:

London Paddington to Oxford with First Great Western

Coffee @La Croissanterie

Visions of Mughal India exhibition @ Ashmolean



No comments:

Post a Comment