Sunday 27 May 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Next!

Champagne & cupcakes, don't mind if I do!
  






Celebrating turning 30-years-old is a memorable milestone in life and I was pleased that Next decided to celebrate it with an almighty big bash at Somerset House last week.

After one of the hottest days of the year so far, I was super excited to throw on my dancing shoes and party with London's coolest fashion folk in one hell of a location.

So this is how we partied...

I drank champagne.

I ate steaming bowls of poached quail eggs, baked salmon and asparagus (as you can imagine I was in my element).

I danced to Mr Hudson DJ sets.

I gossiped with the lovely Next press officer girls.


And yes, I know I'm a lucky little ducky!


Somerset House, the perfect party destination

No comments:

Post a Comment