Wednesday 23 May 2012

Stop the press! New Look AW12

It's been press show mania over the past couple of weeks.

If I haven't been slurping early morning coffees with the lovely fashion PRs of London, I've been sipping the fizzy stuff whilst browsing all the wonderful Autumn/ Winter collections in the evenings.

Exciting stuff.

Just so you don't feel left out I'll fill you in with daily blogs containing my lust-have pieces from each brand.

Today's has gotta be New Look's tweed short suit. ( Price and store date to follow shortly)

Hello Chanel.

Actually forget Chanel. The high streets finest can have you looking hotter than Alexa Chung for less than a train ticket up north.

With a super hot pink thread running through it, frayed edges and lots of zip detailing, what's not to like?

I'll be wearing this rocking short suit with tights and brogues by day and naked legs and fierce ankle boots by twilight. You like?

If you want to see more of next seasons hottest pieces then follow my Instagram Stylistontherun feed for live updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment