Tuesday 15 May 2012

Wearing: A Stella trackie



It's finally hit me that the Olympic Games are coming to London.

It will be a once in a lifetime experience and I'm ready to embrace it.

I'm starting off  with the Adidas Gold collection by Stella McCartney.

Not only is Stella the Creative Director for the official British Team kit, she's designed this capsule collection Gold to support the athletes 'going for gold'!

I haven't worn a trackie since my apple green Benetton number when I was 8 years old. But I actually think I could wear this Gold suit out of the house- teamed with heels and lippy of course.

My favourite details are the cowl neckline on the hoodie and the flattering cut of the stud vest.

In stores and online from 18th June. 
1.Hoodie  £64 Adidas Gold by Stella McCartney
2. Vest £40 (Same as above)
3. Joggers £44 (Same as above)
4. Wedges £64 Chockers
5. Necklace £18 Next

No comments:

Post a Comment